About the Association of Image Consultants International
The Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) is the leading and largest professional association of personal and corporate image consultants worldwide. A non-profit organization, AICI is dedicated to advancing the level of professionalism and enhancing the recognition of image consultants. Our members counsel both individual and corporate clients on appearance, behavior, communication skills, etiquette and international protocol. As experts in image consulting, our members guide clients to achieve their specific goals with authenticity, credibility and confidence.
Supporting the Development of the Image Consulting Profession
- AICI brings together individuals and companies who seek image consulting services with the appropriate expert.
- AICI enhances industry standards through a rigorous, three-tiered certification program.
- AICI holds the world’s premier annual image consulting conference.
- AICI provides continuing education classes for image consultants.
- AICI acts as the voice of the image consulting profession and the media’s definitive source for experts on current issues and events that may affect the image profession.
A Legacy of Professional Growth through Community
- AICI was founded in the United States in 1990 as the result of a merger of the East Coast-based Association of Fashion and Image Consultants and the West Coast-based Association of Image Consultants.
- AICI’s membership is growing rapidly, with approximately 1300 members worldwide.
- The membership represents over 40 countries. Chapters are located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- AICI fosters a sense of community within its membership through its weekly Member Minute, our quarterly AICI Connections online newsletter, Image Update Magazine, Annual Conference and local chapter events.
- AICI assists members in building their businesses by continually upgrading the resources, development tools, and technical knowledge that are essential to effective self-presentation and communication.
- As a Continuing Education Units (CEU) sponsor, AICI offers approved, ongoing educational programs and continuing professional development in conjunction with its Annual Conference and other regional programs worldwide.