3 Steps to Creating and Delivering Effective Webinars
with Cathy Liska
Facebook | Twitter
AICI Credits: .1 AICI CEUs
Thursday, April 9 | 11:00 am, EDT - New York
COST: $60 AICI Members/$78 Non Members
Online classes are the future and a great opportunity for expanding your reach. Online groups create additional possibilities. How do you prepare for great online programs? Learn tips for PowerPoint, Content, and Audience Engagement.
In this AICI CEU Webinar session, you will:
- Use PowerPoint tips when creating PowerPoint presentations
- Apply content tips when developing presentations
- List considerations when choosing a technology for online classes
- Name the 6 tips for engaging an audience
Cathy Liska is the CEO/Founder of the Center for Coaching Solutions and the Center for Coaching Certification. As the Guide from the Side®, she is recognized among the best internationally in coaching, training, conflict management, and facilitation. Cathy is a sought-after trainer and facilitator, freely sharing from her 20 years of experience in business ownership and management. Cathy serves as a Certified Master Coach and certifies others to coach in her ICF-approved program.
Her personal mission statement is “People.” Cathy is known for her passion in sharing the insight, experience, positive attitude, and information that empower others to achieve the results they desire.
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.1 AICI CEUs. AICI CEU-approved webinars and teleclasses have no limit on the number of participants enrolled. A completed worksheet is required at the conclusion of the delivery to indicate full participation. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
Each participant will receive a handout.
In order to earn AICI CEUs, participants must submit evaluation form plus action.
Technology Required: Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0-13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.