Tutoring Authors - How to Write Your Own Book
with Joyce Knudsen, AICI CIM
AICI Credits: .1 AICI CEUs
Monday, June 8, 2015 | 11:00 am, EST (New York)
(you must attend the entire session to earn the CEUs)
COST: $60 AICI Members/$78 Non Members
In this AICI CEU'd Webinar session, you will:
- Introduce self and share purpose and learning outcomes for session
- Invite participants to ask questions/share ideas
- Share information on author success rate
- Discuss how to obtain ideas for a book (e.g. saw article in newspaper spurred them to write about a cause
- Share the differences in writing fiction and nonfiction
- Share research techniques for indentifying what has already been written on the topic of interest
- Share the steps in writing a book including: determining subject matter; use of a foreword; writing a page; evaluations and writing a chapter etc.
- Have participants complete How to Write a Book Quiz
- Review the learning outcomes and have participants complete an evaluation
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.1 AICI CEUs. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
In order to earn .1 CEUs for this course, participants must attend the full hour of the webinar, fully participate in all activities and complete an evaluation form at the end of the course rating learning outcomes.
Technology Required: Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0-13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.
Dr. Joyce M. Knudsen, AICI CIM
The ImageMaker, Inc. ® Communications Group
Founder/ President (Since 1985)
PO Box 1749
Brentwood, TN 37024-1749
Internationally Acclaimed Author and Mentor Joyce M. Knudsen, Ph.D. received the first recorded AICI CIM Status in July 1999 for Excellent Educational Training. She also received the first AICI CIP status in l992. She is a pioneer having written 6 approved Home Study Certification Programs, Worldwide. is a Professional Coach, Book Tutor & Social Site Pro. Dr. Knudsen was also awarded the coveted IMMIE (Image Makers Award for Industry Excellence) in 2001 and The Award of Excellence for Education in 2004.
The ImageMaker, Inc.® Communications Group is a service-driven business that researches the best products and resources for your specific needs. Each person receives an agreement made especially for their needs. You will find an ecommerce link on my website: drjoyceknudsen.com/products with a link to PowerPoint Presentation Packages and Guidebooks, the Simplified Figure Analysis® and Physique Power® Proportion System, developed by Dr. Joyce Knudsen (Ph.D.) is her contribution to the Image Industry. Find it here! ~ drjoyceknudsen.com/figure-magic-physique-power
PUBLISHED BOOKS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ~ Dr. Joyce's Amazon Page - http://amzn.to/1OVMAM2
AICI APPROVED CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS:
- The Elite International Image and Coaching Certification Program: -8.0 CEU’s (Anytime Course)
- Certification Course for Image Consultants -2.0 CEU’S (Anytime Course)
- Corporate Seminar Leader Program (6.0 CEUs) (Anytime Course)
- Wardrobe and Personal Shopper Certification (2.4 CEU’s) (Anytime Course)
- Self-esteem Program & Personal Development (2.4 CEU’s) (Anytime Course)
Note: Anytime Courses are Distance Learning, Worldwide!
- Women’s Only Weekend (WOW) (2.4 CEU’S) (Onsite Course)
- Webinar Course: Tutoring Authors: How to Write Your Own Book) (.1 CEU)
- See www.drjoyceknudsen.com for information about all of the above courses.
- IMMIE (Image Makers Industry Award of Excellence) - 2001
- AICI CIP - 1998
- AICI, First on Record -Certified Image Master – July 2003
- AICI Award of Excellence for Education - 2004
- Certified Innermetrix™ Consultant/Trainer (CIC, CIDC) - 2005
- Certified Inscape™ Certified for Disc Assessments - 2006
- Dr. Joyce Knudsen is an accepted/invited member of The Premier Directory of Life Coach Practitioners– 1998
- Member Hall of Fame *KNUDSEN, Joyce, Ph.D., AICI CIM The ImageMaker, Inc. ® Nashville, TN United States.
- Ph.D. in Psychology/Human Services (understanding of people), with an emphasis on self-esteem and the "inner image.”
- YouTube rwww.youtube.com/user/TheImageMakerInc
- Celebrity Invites to Grammy/100 Stars Events/representing Media
SOCIAL SITE ENTHUSIAST:
Now teaching how to work social sites -$75 hour: Minimum: 2 hours
Follow Dr. Joyce on these social sites.
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/1JIvfEL
http://on.fb.me/1KRoMwi & http://on.fb.me/1fc6ia7
Google + link: http://bit.ly/1DA3N8z
Amazon Page: http://amzn.to/1OVMAM2
- AICI Master Member (since l999)