Making Over Your Image Business
with Sue Donnelly, AICI CIP, LFIPI & Sarah Brummitt, AICI CIP, FFIPI
www.suedonnelly.com | www.sarahbrummitt.com
Sue Donnelly, AICI CIP, LFIPI Social Media
Sarah Brummitt, AICI CIP, FFIPI Social Media
AICI Credits: .3 AICI CEUs
Tuesday, April 5 and Tuesday, April 12, 2016 | 2:00 p.m. EST - New York
COST: $180 AICI Members/$234 Non Members
The pace of change today is unprecedented. 65% of children aged 5 or less will work in a job that does not yet exist. 60% of one of the most successful companies in the world (Apple) generates their revenue with products that are less than four years old. Our world is becoming a global village where age, gender and income are beginning to merge. The roles of women, and the way we shop, are continuing to transform like never before.
As a result, we, as an image industry also need to change. To do this, our technical skills have to translate into commercial success. The way we do so needs to be pioneering, dynamic and transformative.
In this session we look at finding purpose, evolution and choice to help accelerate your business. It doesn’t matter what you do; it’s why you do it that counts. One size doesn’t fit all; this session will give you ideas to take away so that you can pursue, excel and evolve.
In these TWO 90-Minute AICI CEU Webinar sessions, you will:
- Give 3 different examples of statistical evidence that proves how the role of women has evolved.
- Discuss the purpose of your image business.
- Identify new strategies to translate your technical skills into commercial success.
- Give examples of additional resources to support your authentic growth.
Sarah Brummitt AICI CIP is a Fellow of the Federation of Image Professionals International, a published author, a qualified Executive Coach, an international speaker and an accomplished facilitator with more than 20 years of experience delivering workshops. Sarah works with Executives and believes the corporate market represents a lucrative and abundant opportunity.
Sue Donnelly AICI CIP is a Life Member, Fellow & former President of Federation of Image Professional International, founder of Association of Stylists and Image Professionals and Master Facilitator of Fashion Feng Shui® and the 2015 recipient of the Jane Segerstrom Award. A coach, international facilitator, speaker, author, TV expert and columnist, Sue works in an holistic way with individuals and image professionals wishing to extend their boundaries. In her world one size does NOT fit all, including how we serve our clients.
Sarah and Sue both passionately believe that our image services represent the strategic differentiator in a constantly changing world. This forms the basis for this webinar, written as a direct result of their keynote speech at the 2015 AICI conference, for which they received a standing ovation from their peers.
"You so expertly used your stories of growth, development and change to help everyone to actually stop, think, and begin to paint a true picture of where they actually wanted to be. There was too much wonderful material to mention it all, but the greatest feedback we received was; you gave us permission to think differently, to be different, and most of all to come from our hearts. You took all of the ingredients we had been given throughout conference and ultimately turned them into a recipe for success.
People from outside of our industry remind us to be aware of the changes that are happening around us. As professionals within our industry, you showed us how to adapt those changes into our success stories."
- Jane Seaman AICI CIP President AICI
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.3 AICI CEUs. AICI CEU-approved webinars and teleclasses have no limit on the number of participants enrolled. A completed worksheet is required at the conclusion of the delivery to indicate full participation. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
Each participant will receive a handout.
In order to earn .3 CEUs for this course, participants must attend both interactive webinar sessions, participating in activities as and when required and complete an Action Plan for both which will be returned once each session has ended.
Technology Required: Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: email@example.com.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0 - 13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.