3/10/2016 to 3/11/2016
March 10 - 11, 2016
The Museum of Contemporary Art
220 East Chicago Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60611
« Go to Upcoming Event List
March 10th - 9:00am - 4:00pm
- FLC BOOT CAMP .5 CEU’S (Details to Follow)
- 9:00am-4:00pm (Event No Charge)
- Lunch $25
- You must be present for the whole day to claim CEU’s
- JOINT CHAPTER COCKTAIL/DINNER EVENT
- 6:30 PM
- Details to follow
March 11th - 9:00am-4:00pm
- EXECUTIVE PRESENCE by Diane Craig .6 CEU's
- $149-AICI Members
- $199- Non-Members
- Lunch Included in price
The Executive Presence Training System
Executive Presence Training provides the foundation by building the skills compulsory to move to the next professional plateau. Here´s a sample of what the Executive Presence Training System covers:
- On Stage Presence: From video conferences to Boardroom Savvy.
- Running Effective Meetings to Keynote addresses.
- Networking: How to develop a network and command a room.
- Developing a Powerful Personal Brand.
- Maximizing Your Leadership Style
- Honing Negotiation Skills
- Political Acumen
- Techniques to Have Your Ideas Listened to and Accepted.
- Showcasing and Stretching Your Strengths.
- Managing Your Reputation.
Diane is the corporate world’s choice for Executive Presence Training. With 30 years experience mentoring business professionals, Diane’s career spans Fortune 500 companies, multinational organizations and leading educational institutions.
As President and Founder of Corporate Class Inc., Diane developed her Executive Presence Training System to accelerate employee advancement. At the core of her System is her conviction;
Far more than leadership skills training. Diane’s System facilitates advancement in every stage of corporate life.
The focus is to ensure key employees and leaders from new recruits to C-suite executives - achieve their optimum potential. It’s nuclear upward mobility.
To register contact Jill Bremer, Chicago Chapter
Treasurer, at email@example.com or 708-848-5945. View the flyer here.