AICI Credits: .1 AICI CEUs
Thursday, May 26, 2016 | 10:00 am EST - New York
COST: $60 AICI Members | $78 Nonmembers
So, you have analyzed your client's coloring, worked out their body's shape and evaluated their wardrobe personality. But it's not enough. Something's missing. To do a brilliant job, you need more.
In order to get to really know and understand your client, you need to dig deep.
This 60 minute webinar will provide you with some key standalone exercises/strategies that will help you revolutionize your consultations. As a one size, 'cookie- cutter' approach never fits everyone, it is essential that you have other methods of helping you to empower your clients, and their closets, so they love what you do and come back for more.
In this short session we look at 4 different ways you can get to really know who you are working with. Whether they are a personal client or a corporate one, finding out what "lies beneath" their current choices will help enhance your relationships and accelerate your business. This webinar will give you ideas to take away so that you can pursue, excel and evolve.
In this AICI CEU Webinar sessions, you will:
- Give at least 3 different reasons why our clients need us
- Uncover any hidden persona using the Name Game
- Discover the importance of a closet conversation
- Analyze and evaluate your current "uniform"
Sue Donnelly, AICI CIP, LFIPI, FFSM
Sue Donnelly AICI CIP is a Life Member, Fellow & former President of Federation of Image Professional International, founder of Association of Stylists and Image Professionals and Master Facilitator of Fashion Feng Shui® and the 2015 recipient of the Jane Segerstrom Award. A coach, international facilitator, speaker, author, TV expert and columnist, Sue works in a holistic way with individuals and image professionals wishing to extend their boundaries. In her world one size does NOT fit all, including how we serve our clients.
I haven't been this involved, engrossed and engaged for years. Sensational Sue.
- Clare Maxfield AICI CIP
As a qualified image professional running an image consultancy business in the UK, I am always looking towards continued professional development to generate new ideas and inspiration to bring to my clients.
It's a pleasure to work with Sue who has a fabulous coaching style combining sharp awareness with knowledge and humour. Her holistic approach to image consultancy provides a journey into personal style which acknowledges the art of authentic dressing and beyond.
Sue presents a variety of activities to meet all the learning objectives. Sue's flexible delivery skills are well paced, keeping everyone engaged.
The contents of Sue's insightful exercised have reinforced my knowledge on the subject of authentic dressing and successfully provided a very powerful and thought provoking experience which I would highly recommend.
- Jacky Williams, Your First Impressions
As well as being fun, your work is highly informative, a great combination. It’s perfect for women who want to be able to express themselves and their own sense of style in a way that positively enhances their professional and personal lives, authentically. I also believe that it will be a wonderful addition to image consultant training as it digs ‘deeper’ than most other style programmes.
- Sue Clarke, Career Coach
Please note that this course is training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI's professional certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI's Certification Center.
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.1 AICI CEUs. This CEU'd webinar is divided into One -60 minute sessions and is limited to 15 participants only. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
In order to earn AICI CEUs, participants must:
- Be present for entire presentation
- Actively engage in the activities contained within the presentation
- Complete evaluation at end of sessions
A completed worksheet is required at the conclusion of the delivery to indicate full participation. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
Each participant will receive a handout.
Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU Webinar Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: email@example.com.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0 - 13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.