AICI Credits: .3 AICI CEUs
Wednesday, June 8 and Tuesday, June 14, 2016 | 7:30 - 9:00 pm EST - New York
COST: $180 AICI Members | $234 Nonmembers
Questions swirl around the subject of "The Seasons." From where did the 'Season' concept come? Who started it? Where does Carole Jackson come into the picture? Then there is 'Color One and Color Two,' Beauty for All Seasons...and more. How are 'Seasons' used today? Is there value is typing someone a season? If so, What?... If not, Why?
Carla Mathis, CIM, has used and researched the 'Seasons' concept since she was first typed in 1960 by Suzanne Caygill, who originated the seasonal color reference. Discover how the 4-season concept has evolved from the 1940's when it first was used to describe a person, to the present.
In this AICI CEU Webinar sessions, you will:
- Describe the history of the Four Seasons concept
- Identify the positive value of a Seasonal reference
- Identify the negative results of a Seasonal reference
- Describe what Suzanne 'said' about how someone was given a Seasonal reference versus what she 'did' when working with clients
- Describe Coloring versus Personality in Seasonal placement
- Identify when and how someone can use more than one seasonal reference
- Describe the value of Personal Identity as it relates to the Seasons
Carla Mathis, AICI CIM
Carla Mathis, published author, trainer, and president/co-founder of The Style Core is based in Los Angeles, California. Her landmark book, The Triumph of Individual Style, used in design schools in the US and abroad has become the 'bible' of the fashion and image industries.
Carla Mathis founded a consultancy and training institute in 1981, after being mentored for many years by the founder of the Personal Color movement, Suzanne Caygill. By pioneering and teaching the use of design as a powerful therapeutic tool, Carla has helped thousands of women and men worldwide learn to appreciate their bodies and achieve new levels of self-acceptance.
One of 10 Certified Image Masters (CIM) worldwide, Carla consults with individuals & groups in the USA and internationally. She also teaches The Style Core Institute courses locally and abroad. The Style Core has a network of 250+ stylists world-wide, trained to offer the highest level of individualized service in our industry using the Body Signature System of Master Color Sets and Consultation Guides with their clients.
Please note that this course is training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI's professional certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI's Certification Center.
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.3 AICI CEUs. This CEU'd webinar is divided into two 90-minute sessions. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
In order to earn AICI CEUs, participants must:
- Be present for both entire presentations
- Actively engage in the activities contained within the presentation
- Email their case study example before the 2nd session
- Complete / send evaluation within 48 hours after the last session
- Complete / send assignment within 48 hours after the last session
Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU Webinar Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0 - 13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.