AICI Credits: .2 AICI CEUs
Monday, September 19 and Wednesday, September 21, 2016 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT - New York
COST: $120 AICI Members | $156 Nonmembers
Do you ever get the feeling that the Image Consulting business is so confusing? Are you missing out on building your business because you are not satisfied with what you have to offer? Are you ready to learn how to simplify and build your business and client base with our proven 3-step method once and for all? Becoming a Personal Branding Expert has never been easier, with our proven methods and system. It is straightforward and easy to work with, so say goodbye to guessing games and hello to our three easy steps to build your business with confidence, clarity and credibility.
It is easy to be a successful entrepreneur and run your own business; however, to be able to do that you need to understand the business you are in. So join us to learn once and for all, The Good, The Bad & The Unexpected in business.
In this AICI CEU Webinar sessions, you will:
- Identify the power of being in the image industry
- Identify your cutting edge differences
- Write, assess and build your business plan
- Discuss how to cross sell and upsell your services and product
- List ten tips to become a master in your industry
Ferial Youakim, AICI CIP
"My dream in life has been to share some of the tools I have found in my own frustrating struggle while not believing in myself. I had to change my thinking to change my life. I had to learn how to believe in myself and love myself for the way I am and not the way others want me to be. For many of us, the key to success lies in overcoming the fear of personal change."
Ferial’s passion and dedication to helping men and women express themselves through their personal presentation, both for business and social situations, is provided through training seminars and personal consultations on the effective use of Colour, Style, Image, Makeup, Wardrobe Planning and Etiquette.
Today Ferial Youakim is a highly respected image consultant, achieved the rare credential of CIP (certified image professional) she is the past president of AICI Sydney Chapter she has served on the international board of The Association of Image Consultant International as the Vice President of membership development, founding President of Image Impact International and AICI Florida Chapter, the Goodwill Ambassador for the Touch Of Goodness Foundation. Currently the National Director for Mrs, Miss & Miss Teen Australia International and the author of Everyone Deserves To Be Beautiful.
Ferial is also the founder of “Mums on a Mission,” a special charity group focused on helping others. In 2001, Mums on a Mission received both the NSW and national Gold volunteer award from NHMRC (National Health and Medical Research Council).
Ferial has run many successful image seminars for various charity groups to either raise money or help women raise their self-esteem through feeling better about their image. She was Nominated Australian of the Year for contributing and touching so many lives with her philanthropic work.
Ferial’s mission is to help men and women achieve their full potential by empowering, inspiring and transforming them to SHINE.
Please note that this course is training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI's professional certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI's Certification Center.
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.2 AICI CEUs. This CEU'd webinar is divided into two 90-minute sessions. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
In order to earn AICI CEUs, participants must:
- Be present for both entire presentations
- Actively engage in the activities contained within the presentation
- Email their case study example before the 2nd session
- Complete / send evaluation within 48 hours after the last session
- Complete / send assignment within 48 hours after the last session
Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU Webinar Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: email@example.com.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0 - 13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.