AICI Credits: .3 AICI CEUs
Tuesday, July 26 and Wednesday, July 27, 2016 | 8:00 - 9:30 pm EDT - New York
COST: $180 AICI Members | $234 Nonmembers
In this AICI CEU Webinar sessions, you will:
- Describe the 3 steps to developing 100 articles
- Present their material in a POWERful manner
- Be able to use the acronym STEM for writing
- List the 7 key mistakes writers make
- Use the acronym AIM for the media
- Find additional uses for their articles.
Clare Maxfield, AICI CIP
Clare Maxfield AICI CIP, image consultant, speaker, trainer and an author of 5 published books, two times President of the AICI Australia/Melbourne Chapter plus past International Board member of AICI.
Awarded the Jane Segerstrom Award by AICI in 2008 for services to AICI internationally. Clare has many clients from as far away as Kazakhstan and Kiev, both in the corporate and private training arenas. Based in Melbourne she has worked with clients from Crown Casino, Hilton and Westin Hotels, Ernst & Young to Pitcher Partners and local Australian fashion labels Sussans and Blue Illusion.
Please note that this course is training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI's professional certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI's Certification Center.
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.3 AICI CEUs. This CEU'd webinar is divided into two 90-minute sessions. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
In order to earn AICI CEUs, participants must:
- Be present for both entire presentations
- Actively engage in the activities contained within the presentation
- Email their case study example before the 2nd session
- Complete / send evaluation within 48 hours after the last session
- Complete / send assignment within 48 hours after the last session
Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU Webinar Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0 - 13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.