AICI Credits: 0.3 AICI CEUs
Tuesday, September 13 and Tuesday, September 20, 2016 (USA Time)
Wednesday, September 14 and Wednesday, September 21, 2016 (Melbourne, Australia)
7:00pm - 8:30pm (EDT - NEW YORK)
9am - 10:30 am (AEST - Melbourne Australia)
COST: $180 AICI Members | $234 Nonmembers
Have you thought about starting a blog but were not sure how to do it? Have you already started a blog but are unsure of how to grow your audience and start to make money from your efforts? In this two part AICI CEU approved webinar program, Imogen Lamport AICI CIP will share her years of experience in how to create and shape a blog. How to grow your audience, monetize your blog, and use blogging as a platform to promote your business across social media channels. From some of the technical aspects to the marketing of your blog, this 2 part webinar will take some of the mystery out of blogging and inspire you how blogging will build your business.
In these two AICI CEU Webinar sessions, you will:
- What are widgets and plugins and which ones are essential
- How to create a never ending stream of blog post ideas
- How to use your web statistics to understand your audience
- How to promote your blog posts on social media
- Identify opportunities to make money from blogging
Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP
Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP, started her blog Inside Out Style back in August 2008 and has built a large global following of women who seek her down-to-earth advice on what to wear and how to wear it. Imogen is the author of four image books and an international speaker regularly interviewed by the media on image related topics. Blogging has brought her multiple international speaking opportunities and has helped her grow her business during economic dark times. Learn more about Imogen www.insideoutstyleblog.com and www.aopi.com.au.
Please note that this course is training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI's professional certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI's Certification Center.
**As an authorized AICI CEU Provider, AICI has approved this program for 0.3 AICI CEUs. This CEU'd webinar is divided into two 90-minute sessions. After you pay, you will receive a link that you must click on to register.
In order to earn AICI CEUs, participants must:
- Be present for both entire presentations
- Actively engage in the activities contained within the presentation
- Email their case study example before the 2nd session
- Complete / send evaluation within 48 hours after the last session
- Complete / send assignment within 48 hours after the last session
Computer with microphone and speakers or computer with headset with microphone.
AICI CEU Webinar Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via e-mail, send the cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For attendees registered for AICI CEU Webinar Programs, our refund/cancellation policy:
- Notice of cancellation received 14 business days prior to the start of the first webinar in the AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = 100% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Notice of cancellation received from 0 - 13 business days prior to the first AICI CEU Webinar Program or single webinar offering = No refund
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
- If a technical failure at the participant's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the participant will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. We recommend you sign on 10-15 minutes early to ensure your systems are set up correctly.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.