Monday, November 21, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST/1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Do you want to expand your client base and earn more while you sleep? Has online technology skills stopped you from getting started? Online training is one way to deliver valuable services, attract more prospects and stay connected with your existing clients.In this teleclass we’ll explore the business opportunities, target markets for whom online learning is ideal and compare virtual to live training outcomes. To help you get started we’ll diagram the steps, beginning with setting up clear expectations and breakdown the minimum technology options needed as a do-it-yourself creator. It can be simpler than you think when you have a clear plan and a little know-how.
You Will Learn to:
- Explore business opportunities using online learning such as marketing webinars, delivering training online and client connections
- Compare and contrast results of live learning to the virtual medium
- Discuss the target markets for whom online learning is ideal
- Diagram the steps to creating an online program beginning with setting up clear expectations
- Compare and contrast technology options including costs and logistics of getting started
Dominique Isbecque, AICI, CIP
Dominique Isbecque, pioneer Image Consultant, specializes in training and development of entrepreneurial consultants worldwide. For over 35 years her hands-on approach to teaching pragmatic skills and methods have been applied by consultants in 40+ countries including France, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, China, South Africa, India and the U.S.
Dominique is a co-founder of AICI, director of The Image Resource Center of NY (IRCNY) and the facilitator of the Image Consultant Certificate program at FIT where she teaches both online and in the classroom.
A Certified Strategist® from CoachU with a certificate in Leadership Studies from NYU, Dominique’s passion is to empower others to master tools and skills that will lead them to greater success and satisfaction.