Click play to view a message from your VP Certification, Delby Bragais!
Global Conference Information
Washington, D.C. | August 27-30, 2015
Global Conference Quicklinks
Get Involved with AICI — Volunteer Opportunities Available
- Attending the AICI Global Conference in August? We are looking for a few reporters who would like to report on an event or conduct interviews with attendees during part of the conference. English does not need to be your first language. (Time commitment is 3-5 hours total.) Contact Susan Hesselgrave if interested.
- NEW POSITION: Are you detail-oriented and good at follow-through? Then the new assistant editor position would be perfect for you! English fluency required. Time commitment is 5 hours per issue (20 hours per year). You will be a member of the editorial team.
Volunteer positions qualify for leadership points required for certification. Please email your interest to Susan Hesselgrave, Editor-in-Chief, AICI GLOBAL, at email@example.com.
Webinar with Joyce Knudsen, AICI CIM, on Tutoring Authors
Tutoring Authors: How to Write Your Own Book
with Joyce Knudsen, AICI CIM
AICI Credits: .3 AICI CEUs
Monday, June 8, 2015 | 11:00 am EDT - New York
COST: $60 AICI Members/$78 Nonmembers
- Introduce self and share purpose and learning outcomes for session
- Invite participants to ask questions/share ideas
- Share information on author success rate
- Discuss how to obtain ideas for a book (e.g. saw article in newspaper, spurred them to write about a cause)
Register Today, it’s Free – ¡Regístrese hoy, es gratis!
One of your member benefits is free access to our teleclass recordings. Click the link below to view the archive.
AICI Chapter Educational Events