Home | Registration | Schedule at a Glance | Hotel | Visit Mexico City | Travel | Visa & Passport | Sponsorship | Call for Proposals
- I have read and completed all information requested in the proposal application.
- I understand that deadlines are extremely important and agree to meet all of them. I agree that it is my responsibility to meet these deadlines without multiple reminders.
- I will work with my liaison/Presentation Review Team, as necessary, to ensure the best presentation possible.
- During my presentation, I will not promote my services or my company. I agree to present the session as it was agreed with the Speaker Team in my 200-word description.
- By signing, I hereby understand and agree that if I do not complete and submit materials on or before set deadlines that my information will not be included in conference materials.
- Once the Speaker Agreement form has been signed, cancellation of the speaking commitment by the Speaker will be considered a breach of contract. It is acknowledged that in the event of such cancellation, AICI will suffer harm, and the Speaker will therefore pay to AICI, as liquidated damages, the following amounts:
- 90-120 days prior to the event – $75
- 60-89 days - $150
- 59 days or less – A fine of $400 for two-hour session and $800 for a four-hour session.
- Sanctions: any speaker who cancels after the Speaker Agreement is signed will be prohibited from speaking at the AICI Annual Conference for a period of three to five years. The length of time will be determined by the speaker selection committee.
- I declare that, to the best of my knowledge, nothing in my presentation violates any proprietary or personal rights of others (including, without limitation, any copyright or privacy rights) is factually accurate, and contains nothing libelous or otherwise unlawful.
- I declare that my presentation is my own original work, that I have the authority to enter into this Agreement, and that I am the sole copyright holder or that I have obtained all necessary permissions or licenses from any persons or organizations whose material is included or used in my presentation.
- I understand that an agreement to speak at the AICI conference equates to agreement for AICI to;
- Use my name and/or image in photos, video, internet transmission or other media.
- Create and use conference speaker ‘teaser or promotional interviews’ for publicity of sessions (audio and/or video).
By typing my name and information below, I hereby understand and agree to the above conditions as listed.