In some chapters, VP Communication and VP Marketing are separate offices; in other chapters, the duties are combined.
Responsibilities – Chapter Communications
- Serve as Editor and coordinate production of the Chapter newsletter, with final approval of content
- Ensure each edition meets the goals determined by the current Board
- Determine who will write for and assist in designing the newsletter
- Coordinate newsletter submissions from Chapter membership and officers
- Distribute via email (or mail) Chapter newsletter and meeting registration information to members and guests
- Maintain updated database of member contact information and newsletter-only recipients (the latter is optional)
- Arrange for photos(300 dpi) to be taken at Chapter events
- Provide Chapter news and photos to AICI International VP Communications to place on AICI website chapter page.
Listen to the most recent AICI VP Communications Counterpart Call. (MP3 recording)