In some chapters, VP Marketing and VP Communication are separate offices; in other chapters, the duties are combined.
Responsibilities – Chapter Marketing/Publicity
- Monitor the Chapter website and ensure that information regarding activities and events is up-to-date. Send a monthly update on the Chapter members and activities to AICI Headquarters. Review the Chapter Webpage Requirements and then complete and return the Chapter Webpage Update Form to Headquarters monthly.
- Assist members in using the AICI Community page, using this tutorial as a guide.
- Ensure that all Chapter documents/communications adhere to AICI’s "Speak with One Voice” rule and that the Logo and Tagline are used properly
- Become familiar with AICI’s Publicity Handbook
- Work with the International VP Marketing to become the designated media spokesperson for your Chapter, region or country. AICI will support you with trainings and materials, and help you establish your credentials to the media
- Become familiar with AICI’s marketing projects, e.g., Civility Counts, International Image Consultants Day, etc
- Attend all Board and Chapter meetings