AICI Distinguished Membership Dues: $191.00
Qualifications of Membership
Members with the title of AICI CIP or AICI CIM who are a minimum of 65 years of age and have been a member of AICI for a minimum of 15 years.
These members have earned distinction for service to AICI and are able to submit proof of:
- Holding international or chapter board office
- Chairing or serving on an International Committee
- Founding an AICI chapter or have been a Founder of AICI
If qualified then these members must submit a request to the International VP of Human Resources, who in turn will share their application with the International Board of Directors for approval.
Privileges of Membership
- Attend chapter and international meetings
- Serve on local and international committees
- May vote, hold office and use AICI logo
- May present at regional and international conferences and be paid same as AICI Members
- May contribute to AICI Global Magazine
- May be a CEU Provider
- May be listed in any online or printed Membership Directory under their Certification Level with "Distinguished" after their name
- Are released from CEU obligations and certification renewal fee
- Pay 65% of AICI Membership dues in order to cover administration costs (International Past Presidents maintain their privilege of paying 50% dues.)
- Once a "Distinguished" member reaches the age of 85 they are released from AICI Membership dues.
- Uphold responsibilities as outlined in the AICI Bylaws, Section III: Membership
- Uphold AICI Code of Ethics and AICI Code of Conduct and have no outstanding ethics issues