Media Kit for Image Consultants
- Universal standard. Lack of a universal standard of professional soft skills in image industry.
- Conflict of interest. A case of conflict of interest when an image consultant provides both training and assessment.
IITTI, the Institute of Image Training and Testing International (or "ET"), has the answer.
- The "Standard" bible. A unified, worldwide standard document.
- Global standardized certification via online testing.
How AICI members benefit?
- A world standard makes you look more professional. When your training can stand up to the test of a world standard, your clients pay attention.
- Eliminate conflict of interest by having the assessment done by an unbiased, independent body. You look more credible.
For more information, visit More details for image consultants.